Sweet-N-Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
you will need:
- 1 pound shelled, de-veined, cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- fresh cilantro
- the juice of a lime
- salt and pepper
- wooden kabob sticks
- combine honey, garlic, lime, cilantro, chiles, salt&pepper in a large bowl. add the shrimp and toss to coat in the marinade. cover and put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- thread shrimp onto the wooden skewers.
- grill over high heat for 2-4 mins, turning once through grilling time.